OUR REPAIR AND MAINTENANCE SERVICES:
Why Your Vehicle Is in the Best of Hands
A Relaxed & Highly Productive Atmosphere
Classical music permeates the office. Technicians go about their work judiciously with no wasted motion, and their interactions with Mr. Harding are calm and quick. There’s an absence of anxiety ideal for achieving the appropriate results.
When you call or visit, you’ll be greeted by the attentive Mr. Jim McMillen or Mr. Harding. This is a no-stress shop. You can relax-W.E. Harding Co handles all the details and keeps you informed regarding upcoming services. At this shop, you and your vehicle are in the best of hands. Plus, your car receives top-quality replacement parts, too.
Technician Loyalty a Benefit to You
W.E. Harding Co employs five ASE-certified technicians, two of which are Master Technician, the industry’s highest-trained. Over the years, technicians have been members of W.E. Harding Co workforce for 28, 26, 25, and 11 years. The major benefit to you is that they become quite familiar with your vehicle and its characteristics.
Keep your New Car Warranty Intact
You’re not required to take your new car to the dealership for maintenance service to keep your warranty valid. As long as you meet the manufacturer’s required service at the appropriate intervals and detailed records are kept (both of which are routinely performed at W.E. Harding Co), your warranty remains valid.
Quality & Precision: The Smart Shop
Quality workmanship and precision are a way of life at W.E. Harding Co The shop has an extensive array of sophisticated equipment, especially important for today’s computer-controlled and high-tech vehicles. The shop’s technicians continually attend classes to update their technical skills and diagnostic proficiency.
W.E. Harding Co looks forward to taking meticulous care of your sports and luxury vehicles for new and longtime customers alike.
Specializing in Your Car
When you bring your car here you will know for sure that our auto repair specialists know everything about your car and know how to fix it. We specialize in
BMW, Toyota, Honda, Acura, Audi, Volkswagen, Toyota and Lexus auto repair.
No matter from where in the San Jose area you come, you can be assured that we will pay special attention to your automible.
- Auto Repair Services
- Mechanical Repair
- Automotive Engine Repair or Replacement
- Diesel Service and Repair
- Clutch Repairs & Replacement
- Steering and Suspension Service
- Power Steering
- Exhaust System
- Transmission Service, Repair or Replacement
- Cooling System Service (Water Pumps, Radiators, etc.)
- Air Intake Cleaning & Filter Changing
- No-Start Diagnostics / Driveability Diagnostics
- Differential & Transfer Case (4WD) Service
- Belt, Hoses and Wiper Blade Replacement
- Timing Belt or Chain Replacement
- Fleet Account Service
- Electrical, Wiring and Electronics
- Battery Replacement and Service
- Anti-Lock Brake Service & Diagnostics
- Computer Diagnostics (Check Engine Light, Air Bag Light, etc.)
- Electrical and/or Wiring Problems
- Interior / Exterior Lighting Replacement
- Regular Maintenance
- Tune-Ups, Air Filters, Fuel Filters
- Oil, Lube and Filter Service
- Factory Scheduled Maintenance (30K, 60K, 90K, 105K)
- Fuel Injection Cleaning & Service
- Preventive Maintenance & Fluid Flushes
- Heating & Air Conditioning Service
- Wheels and Tires
- Tire Repairs or Replacement
- Wheel Balancing & Alignments
- Tire Sales
Our shop uses web technologies by AutoVitals in conjunction with ALLDATA.
We are able to personalize your service interval based on how you drive and post authorized reviews from our customers for your benefit. Please explore below a growing selection of auto repair and collision shops, which follow our lead.